Some honey benefits to the body
Honey benefits for skin are numerous and overwhelming, it is one of the nature’s most revered skin remedies. It has antibacterial and antiseptic ability, which aid in oily and acne-prone skin. Honey is a natural humectant, so it help keep the skin moist. This is because the humectant nature draws moisture from the skin without replacing it.
Honey benefits for skin – You might need to know
Raw honey contained components beneficial to the skin, especially to the people with acne or the autoimmune skin conditions, such as eczema psoriasis and even candida overgrowth may be controlled by use of honey on the skin.
Balance and control body bacteria
The use of raw honey in the skin helps to balance the bacteria of the skin, this makes honey an essential and great product to use on acne. Study has shown over time that Manuka honey is an anti-acne product. It has being found to be more effective than all other anti-acne products.
Increase cells healing process
Honey benefits for skin include the ability to speed up the cells of your skin healing process. Honey is an effective fast healing agent for blemished or eczema infected skin. It speed up healing processes and and reduce inflammation. Manuka honey is most times use by some medical doctors in clinical setting. Honey as a natural exfoliator, help to rejuvenate revitalized dry face and body, this is done by renewing new skin cells underneath.
Other honey benefits for skin
- Lightening and brightening of the skin
- Honey fade away scar from the skin
- Honey helps in easy food digestion in the body
- It also soothes sore throat
- It helps to glow the body skin and keeps it shining.
- Honey if properly used, also help in hair growth
- Honey is a substituted to sugar agents
- It is medicinal to diabetic patients and other chronic ailment
- It has capacity to kill germs because of its content of antimicrobial properties
- Honey has less negative effect in the body if consume because it is natural
However, they are side effects on the use of honey on the face. Some of these may include: allergic reaction. It is advisable you apply cautions when using this recommendation especially when you have some of these allergies
- Bee venom
In as much as honey benefit for skin is high, it is also advisable honey should be use moderately with every care and precaution on a surface area of your body. Do not use honey on the face all night long. Make sure it is washed away before bed time to prevent dust and other debris which may cause an active outbreak on your skin.