HRH Och’Idoma. Agaba Idu, Elaigwu Odogbo John was born March 27, 1969, is a Nigerian clergyman and traditional ruler in Benue State.
He was born in Obagaji to Mr. Elaigwu Ekoja and was the fifth in line. Graduated from Ahmadu Bello Zaria University.
John Elaigwu was born into the family of Mr. Elaigwu Ekoja in Obagaji. In Agatu Local Government Area of Benue State.
Education and Career Progression.
HRH Agaba Idu, Pst. Elaigwu Odogbo John display his unmatchable doggedness in love for education and career progression.
Find below some academic and career biography of the new Och’Idoma of Idoma kingdom
- PhD in Accounting from Nasarawa State University(In View)
In 2012, he received an MBA from Benue State University.
- Master of Accounting and Finance, Nasarawa State University, Keffi.
- Post graduate diploma in Education (2015) from the National Teacher Institute(NTI)
- Bachelor of science in Accounting(1994) Ahmadu Bello Zaria University
- Fellow of Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (FCITN).
- Fellow Certified National Accountants of Nigeria (FCNA)
- Associate member of Nigeria Institute of Management(MNIM)
- Group pastor Deeper Life Bible Church.
HRH Elaigwu Odogbo John began his professional career at the Federal Internal Revenue Service, FIRS, where he worked for 23 years and rose to the position of Assistant Director.
Elaigwu Odogbo John held so many positions in the organization during his stay with FIRS.
He also served as the National Exofficio of the same association from 2012 to July 2018.
Comrade Odogbo served as Chairman of the Nigerian Senior Civil Servants Association for two terms from 2004 to 2012.
He is a professional trainer (consultant at FIRS) and a seasoned professional with extensive experience in taxation and accounting through international training and development.
HRH Och’Idoma, Agaba Idu Odogbo Elaigwu left the Federal Tax Service in 2016 to set up his own consulting firm and other related companies.
Till his honorable elevation as the new Agaba Idu, Och’Idoma, Pst. Elaigwu Odogbo John was a successful entrepreneur and an erudite professional.